Question:
Any suggestions for little-known, "hole-in-the-wall" restaurants in Chicago?
mwbnb
2006-01-19 16:05:44 UTC
No particular ethnicity/food style
Four answers:
baggageclaim421
2006-01-19 16:07:11 UTC
Captain Nemo's Sanwich shops. There are a few of em' located throughout Chicago, with great subs and soups. They have a super cheese sub with 12 layers of cheese, that's really good.
canukinsocal
2006-01-19 17:07:22 UTC
Papa Gus greek restaurant in the Embassy Suites hotel downtown. It is the best greek food I have had anywhere in North America, and I am married to a Greek lady.
rt11guru
2006-01-19 18:50:00 UTC
There's always "Francesco's Hole in the Wall" in Northbrook.
lil_wacky_04
2006-01-23 15:06:05 UTC
OK FIRST THERES PATS PIZZAON THE NORTH SIDE NOT SURE HOW TO SPELL ITSHEFFILED&BELMONT GREAT FOOD.BROADWAY&CLARK THERE A GREEK PLACE EXALANT...NOW IF YOU WANT A GREAT BREAKFAST THERE COZY CAFEON LINCOLN&RACINE,,GREAT FOOD AT ALL OF THEM.