Question:
What is your favorite pizza place in Chicago and/or the Chicagoland area?
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
What is your favorite pizza place in Chicago and/or the Chicagoland area?
Ten answers:
jojajo mom
2006-04-01 05:57:29 UTC
it's a toss up, Lou Malnati's or Aurelios's in Homewood.
ill jackson SR
2006-03-31 15:17:58 UTC
LOU MALNATIS is the best place for pizza in the world... wanna find out? order the "lou special" with butter crust... if its not one of the best pizzas youve ever had, ill buy you a beer
kmac2001
2006-03-31 11:14:01 UTC
lou malnati's is good, so is Giordano's
goaliemom36
2006-03-31 01:44:03 UTC
Bacci Pizza
PrincessShine
2006-03-30 19:52:21 UTC
I like Giordano's deep dish..its good stuff!
Infinity606
2006-03-30 19:19:21 UTC
sadly...the major chain Pizza hut...although little casear's is good...but then again...i haven't had Papa John's in the longest time! they were awesome! top 2...definitely pizza hut & papa john's...but i think papa john's closed...:-(
zaaaaaa
2006-03-30 18:49:49 UTC
Palermo's on the southside and in Orland..(i think). THey have a really good sweet tomato sauce.
jstrum07
2006-03-30 18:32:46 UTC
Romas
2006-03-30 18:17:55 UTC
UNO's is the place it has the best
2006-03-30 18:19:19 UTC
The Home Run Inn down on the south side off of Pulaski around 38th street thereabouts if I remember correctly. It has been about 15 years since I have eaten there but that is the one.