Question:
Chicago Folks.....?
2006-04-30 12:39:29 UTC
I hear alot of GREAT things about your pizza. Can you give me a personal recommendation for a pizza place that obviously serves Chicago STyle Pizza?
Eleven answers:
2006-04-30 13:01:16 UTC
You have to try Gino's East pizza. Excellent! There is always a line out the door to be seated. There are 2 locations downtown, forgot the address. A must, just ask, you won't be sorry!
DEATH
2006-04-30 12:40:56 UTC
UNO'S!!! The Original Chicago style pizza!

The best!

Thick deepdish crust, loads of cheese, amazing italian sausage and fresh ripe tomatoes!
bethie0828
2006-04-30 15:22:14 UTC
I personally prefer Giordano's.

There is also:

Lou Malnati's

Gino's East

Beggar's

There are a ton of local shops that have GREAT pizza, too.
2006-04-30 12:43:52 UTC
Planet Hollywood
hhalto
2006-04-30 17:55:19 UTC
JB Alberto's in Rogers Park; a great mom & pop place that makes thin crust, deep pan, double deck and stuffed pizza.
sped
2006-04-30 19:30:57 UTC
The best pizza is Rosati's (there's one in West Chicago).
zaaaaaa
2006-04-30 16:55:52 UTC
Lou Malnati's, Edwardo's and Palermo's (one on the southside and the other in Oak Lawn-I think)-they use a nice sweet tomato sauce.
2sassy
2006-05-01 12:39:51 UTC
Either Lou Malnati's or Giordano's...famous stuffed pizza...Yumm...
rt11guru
2006-04-30 14:14:57 UTC
Uno's

Gino's

Lou Malnati's
F_T_W !
2006-05-01 00:20:09 UTC
YES!!!!!!!!!!! Pizzeria UNO OR DUO have the best damn pizza in Chicago!!!!!!!! Don't doubt that EVER!!!!!
2006-05-01 14:01:49 UTC
uno's yuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmm!!!