Question:
Where can two people eat in Chicago for under $20?
Mr. Knowledgeable VI
2006-03-02 22:25:05 UTC
Where can two people eat in Chicago for under $20?
Eight answers:
2006-03-03 12:26:06 UTC
Check out some of the Vietnamese restaurants on Argyle between Sheridan and Broadway (right off the Argyle red line stop). My favorite when I used to live up there is called Nu Hoa, not sure if it's still there. But there was always tons of great food, and most items are around $7-$8.

Also check out metromix (link below). You can do a search for type of food, location, and you can specify dollar amount of average entree.
tampabeddude
2006-03-03 06:56:02 UTC
Savoy Bar & Grill

800 S Michigan Ave

Chicago, IL

Phone: (312) 939-1464

Across from the Field Museum
zaaaaaa
2006-03-04 20:18:17 UTC
The Weiner Circle on the northside. You can get some good hot dogs and burgers, and most importantly ...some great service. lol

Address:2622 N Clark St (Chicago), Lakeview, Parking: Street/Lot

Phone: (773) 477-7444
rt11guru
2006-03-03 17:08:08 UTC
Ada's Famous Deli and Restaurant

14 S. Wabash Avenue, Chicago

You can also check this web site -- Lunch in the Loop:

http://www.lunchintheloop.com/lunch.asp?order=price&by=2
2006-03-03 07:55:42 UTC
China Town
qwerty456
2006-03-03 06:26:02 UTC
McDonalds
snackfairy06
2006-03-03 06:29:39 UTC
Any fast food place, Denny's, etc.

If those are too expensive, there's always the dumpster behind KFC at closing time.
2006-03-03 06:47:22 UTC
At a hot-dog vendors.